Monday, 20 October 2025

SAGE WANDS


Sage is protective and by embellishing it with Rosa Rugosa, I just added more Protection and Love along with a bit of glam.  I won't get into a history lesson here on the spiritual relevance to culture and ceremony as Sage is not patented by any one Indigenous group.  No one owns the rights to Sage anymore than a Corporation or Pharmaceutical Company can patent herbs...Or can they?  Nestle Wants to Patent Mother Nature: Fennel Flower vs. Corporations  Simply cleaning and organizing your area, clears out old stagnant energy.  A bath/shower clears stale energy away from you.  While cleaning, you could say to yourself, and it doesn't need to be out loud either, "I wash (cleanse/clean) this space of all negative stale energy away"  I am careful to stay away from the possessive because you're trying to rid your space of stale energy not have it redirected back to you.  So I try to avoid ending with, "from me".  I try to always end with "away" or "gone".  Don't panic about it though.  I've messed up and find myself yelling, "Whoops, I mean"...Just start again.  Be joyous about it.  There is such a vast and powerful collective unconscious in the power of Sage, just burning it makes it protective of you and your space without the need to declare, "I protect this space from..."  But use what feels right for you.  While burning, I often walk around the house with it and call in creativity, joy and abundance.  And abundance does not necessarily mean financial.  The Universe gives you what you need.  Nothing more nothing less.  For example, I was drying these beautiful oranges while thinking about being filthy rotten, stinking rich and all those I would share my wealth with and it hit me like a ton of bricks, out of nowhere, these dried oranges are abundance as is a good Tomato harvest especially here on the Island with its warm days and cold nights and those dried oranges...Deeeeelicious.  And those I shared them with were so delighted when eating them.  Bottom line.  Clean and organize your space of old, stagnant stale energy.  Light your Sage.  Sit with it.  What do you want to bring in.  Is it more joy, creativity, abundance, a new car.  Let the burning of Sage and its calming effects protect your peace to allow for clarity of mind and it can be as simple as coming up with a new recipe idea for dinner that everyone will love that doesn't involve mashed potatoes and green beans again.  Wait.  What?                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment